Tuesday 3 April 2012

Daffodils



Well its been a busy day today one way or another. As always theres been the dog walks, which have been nice as still sunny although a real nip in the air, I can't believe Scotland have snow! Three dogs have joined us today, Tilly, a day early this week, for the day, Dillon the beagle for the day and Paddy the beagle for 10 days. Paddy is yet another regular who has stayed with us many many times. I have also had 2 visits from new dogs, Woody the spaniel, all booked in for October and Juno, Holly and Bramble,all labs, they have booked in for a couple of weekends later in the year.

I also drove to Middle Farm (where I scoffed a cream tea) to collect Jack who has been with my mum and dad for the last few days. When we got home we had one very happy hound! Madge squeaked with excitement at seeing Jack and he squealed with excitement when he saw Madge! I must try and capture that on film one day.



Tillys mum gave me a nice bunch of daffodils today to say thank you for having Tilly today instead of tomorrow at such short notice, so I thought I would add a picture of springness!

Madge was so excited to see Jack she grabbed one of his toys to give to him




No comments:

Post a Comment