Wednesday 9 May 2012

Happy Pops!




Just as I thought, Poppy is an extremely happy girl today because her best mate Tilly is here. I took the two of them down to the beach first thing as the tide was out and got some great shots, even though it was just with the iphone, so will post them all onto this blog. I think the pictures speak a thousand words so I will let you decide for yourself if you think they are having fun or not!



I took some video of them too but once again its failing to load so I will try added them on later as they are worth seeing. If they work they will be at the bottom of this blog.





Django went home today and Truffle is with us for her usual weekday stay, she will also be here tomorrow. Another dog that is with us for the day is a Cockerpoo called Cleo. She is a hearing dog for the deaf, so a very clever girl. Like Truffle she will also be here for the day tomorrow.

Cleo

Poppy



No comments:

Post a Comment